Skip to main content

Google Ads

 What Is Google Ads?

 
 

 
It's 
important to understand how Google works and with Google, it always starts with a person, this person has a thought or an idea and they have a question of something they want to search on Google so what do they go to Google to try to get this question answer to get this pain point solved now this is the key part when people search on Google they want to find the answer to something and this is your opportunity to show your company to show your product to show the solution that you're the business has to this person's problem and within Google, there's what's called the organic results and these are the things that Google puts in the search results for free because it's just really high-quality content and Google knows that it's gonna provide a solution but Google puts at the top of the search results paid ads and the way to get to the top of the search results on these paid ads are through the Google ads platform used to be called Adwords but it's since changed its name to Google ads so to get to the top of the search results on Google you have to pay and I'll explain how this works in just a minute but let's recap what happened here someone had a question the concern some kind of pain that they needed a solution for they went to Google and when they googled it your company your business showed up at the top of the search results at this point, you might be wondering why use Google Ads especially because right below it is the organic search results which Google puts Therefore free once you rather just be an organic search result and the answer is yes it'd be great to be an organic search result but that is very very hard to do you have to write really high-quality content gets lots of Link's pointing to you the benefit of using Google Ads is it accelerates your results and the way it works is you might tell Google you know what I want my ad to be on the top of the search results for a certain keyword in a keyword is whatever someone searches in Google so for instance you might tell Google I want to be at the top of the search results anytime someone types in the word peanut butter now Google wants to get paid for this and so what you tell Google is I'm willing to give you $1 every time someone clicks on my app now you don't pay unless someone clicks on your ad now it's a bidding system someone else might along and say I'll pay $10 they would go to the top of the search results and so the more people involved the higher the bid potentially could be now it does get a little bit more complicated than that but this simple version is you pay Google every time someone clicks on your ad and the way it works too is you know every time someone clicks on the ad it cost you $1 if you can make $2 on average every time someone clicks on your ad makes sense so a quick.


 
An example of this is it cost you $1 per click and if everyone averages every 10 people that click on your website you make a sale and every time you make the sale you do $20 in profit you spent $10 to get $20 in profit you should do that all day long and that's how Google ads work and part of the reason why it's so powerful but it doesn't stop there the other thing that makes Google ads so powerful is not only can you target very specific keywords you can actually, target by geography or what time of the day you want to show your ads for or what kind of device someone is using are they using a cell phone or a computer so you can get very analytical in figure things out that work for you in your business now a quick tip if you are selling peanut butter, for instance, you wouldn't want to bid on the keyword peanut butter because people search peanut butter for a ton of different crazy reasons instead you'd want to bid on a more targeted keyword like organic 16-ounce peanut butter because the person that's searching that is much more likely to buy your the product than someone that's searching for something more generic this is called a long-tail keyword and is another reason why Google Ads can be so powerful another very important thing to know about Google ads are you need to split test the message split test what's called your ad copy so you might have an ad that looks like this but maybe you can write a better ad and you might want to try a second one out, so the message and this is the actual wording that shows up when someone is about to click on your ad is very important and Google has the feature that will let you test different messages and the goal is to get a message that converts as high as possible meaning that out of every 100 times someone sees your ads how often do they actually, Click on your ad you want that number to be as high as possible this is called your click-through rate the better your click-through rate is the lower Google will charge you per click so to sum all this up this is what's called a funnel at the funnel is everybody in the world that is searching for peanut butter now of those people that are searching for peanut butter a small percentage of them will actually, click on your ad and of those people that click on your ad a small percentage of them will actually, purchase your product and that's what's important you want to try to grow every section of this as you can because ideally a hundred per cent of people that search for peanut butter would go to your website and a hundred percent of those people would buy your product it's not realistic so the way to increase your sales is to increase the percentage that goes through every step of your 
funnel because that'll have a 
 trickle-down the effect now this is just the tip of the iceberg for Google Ads I have a full-on walkthrough tutorial that will actually, get you down and dirty in the Google ads platform.
 
 
How to make money on Google AdSense?



What is Adsense and how does
it work because it's been around for a
while but there's still other people
that don't really understand the concept
and understand how much money you can
actually make from this so let me just
show you what I've been spending on
Adsense on one of my accounts with
Google ads on one of my accounts just in
the last day so we've got 1000 2000 3000
4000 5000 six-six thousand dollars in
one day that I've spent on Google ads
but that's only one of my credit cards I
have over 30 credit cards where I spend
money on Facebook ads and Google ads so
what does this even mean what this means
is people like me are spending money on
advertising and you can get a piece of
the pie I mean I'm just spending $6,000
damn actually spending a lot more than
that but these companies like coca-cola
and other huge companies spending
millions of dollars per year on
advertising so what happens is basically
what I do is I will run an advert to
people online which is showing up on
this website right here and this is the
money that I've spent on this particular
ad this is a deal that we did for 4th of
July
people are gonna click this ad and what
two things happen I basically am the the
way the person that owns this website is
going to get paid because they had their
ad on their website so they're going to
make
and also Google is going to make money
as well that's how Google makes their
money via epitaxy now you think about
this for a second if I spent six
thousand dollars in one day and I spent
one two three thousand dollars the day
before that probably actually more not
including automatic credit cards someone
is getting a piece of this pie so let me
just show you kind of like some examples
right here this is the website that I
was just are used in my example and you
can see these ads showing up and if
people click on these ads these guys are
actually going to make money now if we
click on this ad this website here
you'll see my advertising here this is
my ad I am paying money to have my
advertisement on the specific web page
and this person is going to get money
when somebody clicks on these ads so
first of all before before we do that I
actually want to show you an example of
something real quick so this is actually
a website of my neck it's a hundred and
twenty-nine thousand page views per
month unique page views that's not
visitors but it's very page views so
what to say around about a hundred
thousand visitors to this website per
month now if we do some calculations
based off Google the Adsense calculator
that will that we'll look at in a second
and this is in the finance niche this
website makes around about thirty eight
thousand dollars per year if I had ads
on this website now I don't actually
have Adsense ads on this website at this
point of time because I actually make
more money with affiliate marketing and
stuff like that on this website but I
could potentially make around about 40
thousand dollars nearly if I put Google
ads on this specific website per yeah so
the first step is simple you want to
actually choose a niche to dive into now
I've actually found a really cool
website that you can use and I've been
using this for years and years and years
this is called discover a hobby so all
you need to do is go into google and put
and discover a hobby and that will show
up and there's literally hundreds of
hobbies that you can choose to base your
content around so let's go Performing
Arts if I click on Performing Arts
there's lots of subcategories we've got
ballet dancing breakdancing line dancing
pole dancing we've got salsa swing tango
we've got juggling we've got acting I
don't know why that's in there but we've
got all of these different niches that
we can dive into and there's literally
an untapped amount of niches you will
never run out of specific niches to
choose but if you are kind of new and
you don't really know what to do or what
to go after I would recommend just going
into Google and putting abyss niche
website ideas and you actually find a
lot of people who are already doing this
in their everyday business and they'll
give you a really really good ideas like
income school comm they give out really
good ideas on niche websites and I do
know that these guys are making seven
figures per year with their Adsense
websites and they give you some really
really good niche ideas and you can see
they even have ads on their website so
they we know that they're that they're
actually doing this right they have lots
and lots of ads but more importantly is
let me show you kind of what to look for
when choosing a niche so I've got some
ideas here right I've gone and basically
made some little ideas and kind of like
some topic ideas just for this example
so for example I actually went out and I
found the keyword woodworking projects
and basketball drills okay what I did is
you can actually use a free tool here
called ubersuggest
and I basically put in I went to the
discover a hobby and I found the hobby
woodworking so I put in some stuff and
woodworking came up however I got it
right and then I went and put
woodworking into this into this tool and
I found a keyword that was called
woodworking projects then what I did is
I put woodworking projects into this
tool and I started to get keyword ideas
okay then I started to get denied
started kind of like just put some
random article topics here and then it
kind of starts to flow when you kind of
see everything come together that's what
I do before I make a a niche site but
what's more important is the difference
between these two ideas so just go and
put your niche into this ubersuggest
tool it's free to use and what it does
is it actually gives you keyword ideas
so for example we have the woodworking
projects and it's got like woodworking
for beginners woodworking projects small
woodworking projects to sell but you'll
notice on the right here it says SEO
difficulty is yellow which means around
about medium to kind of hard but if we
actually go to the keyword that I put
them before like this is some stuff that
the before this video basketball drills
you'll see that the keyword difficulty
is all green so essentially this is
going to be easy to rank for now when I
mean easy to rank for I'm not saying
you're gonna go and put up a couple of
pages and you're gonna rank you are
gonna have to put a little bit of work
but it's going to be much easier to rank
for this specific these specific
keywords then it is for these keywords
here that are medium to hard difficulty
what's next is you want to actually
target keywords that they have a CPC
cost per click if there's no cost per
click that means nobody's actually
advertising on those keywords so you
wouldn't make any money because there's
no one advertising but anyway this is
what you want to be looking for is you
want to be looking for the greens and
you want to be looking for for keywords
that you can make really good content
out of okay and to do that you can use
uber suggest just like I've showed you
here it's completely free to use and you
just want to go through and you want to
kind of just just fight like basically
the best thing I can tell you about its
research I can't tell you exactly what
to what to go and target but do
something you enjoy
well you had some sort of interest in
even if it's a little bit hard to rank
for do it because it's much more
enjoyable for you if you have trouble
finding a niche just go to Google and
there's lots of experts online that will
give you the best niche ideas the next
step is simple you want to start a
simple website okay now I'm going to
show you an example of what a minor
second but all you've got to do is
you've got to just find what we call a
host to host the website epicenter cost
you very about two to three dollars per
month you can simply go into Google and
put in best web hosting services and
I'll leave a video blonde how to start a
website I'm not going to show you in
this video this is more about Adsense
for beginners once you've started your
website you need to upload a theme I
suggest two themes for this one is
called schema which is completely free
for you to use however this one from
income school will cost
do a little bit of money but this is
specifically designed for adsense
websites so you can go and check them
out as well let's go and put income
school a kobato into Google and it will
show up and you can go and use that
particular theme now the next thing is
you the content is actually one of the
most important things because if you
mess this up its your contents just not
going to rank as simple as that
okay so there's a few criterias to the
content and I'll show you an example of
one of mine you basically want to have
one are 1200 to 2000 words long
we never very very rarely do an article
that's under 1200 words long and we very
rarely do an article it's over 2,000 for
these little mini Adsense websites has
to be easy to read informative content
keeps people on the site this is
extremely important it gets people
scrolling this is another very very
important one
the more people scroll the bit of
signals it gives to Google in fact we've
ranked websites just of these factors
alone and what's more important as well
as it gives people what they are looking
for if you don't get this right you're
going to fail at this okay so here's an
example of one of my websites here I'm
gonna probably blank out some
information but you'll see down here
it's about getting a fishing license in
Vegas we give people some information on
it but then we actually give them what
they want the prices we give them
everything they need that we basically
well I give them what what they were I
say week was my team did this but I give
them everything they were looking for
they were looking for information on
Vegas fishing licenses now we don't have
ads on this website yet because we
haven't actually started to base it you
know we want to get traffic first now I
do want to show you the calculator that
I didn't actually show you before so to
sign up to Google all you want to do is
put in Google Adsense into the Google
search bar and you'll come to this
website and you just go get started or
sign in but more importantly is they
actually have this calculator here so if
I go to the fishing niche which is what
I'm in I'll just go to hobbies and
leisure and just remember this isn't
accurate okay
this is like an estimation so basically
of 50,000 views per month my website
should make me around about six thousand
dollars per year now this website we're
easily going to be getting it to that
because we've only done seven articles
and we're already at fifty visits per
day and this is going to keep growing
even with those 50 articles but we're
just going to keep putting articles and
keep putting articles on and we're
easily going to get this website to
$6,000 per year so you can you can go in
and you can just put in your the country
just put in North America you can put in
the category that you plan to do it in
and it's literally going to give you an
estimation of what you would make per
year of the specific views now when it
comes to content the titles are very
important and the topics this is what's
really working right now so basically I
put woodworking projects into that
ubersuggest okay I'm not I'm not really
going to go through that right here
because basically you need to come up
with your own ideas but I'm gonna show
you an example of what I did okay
just so you can see so DIY would work
projects easy would work project scope
would work projects would lay the
projects and bandsaw projects now these
are articles okay every single one of
these are article ideas and I do
thousands of these so what I do is I do
what we call a volume game more is
better I have some websites that have
300 400 500 articles but basically what
what what you're doing here is these are
the types of content that you should do
why you should stay away from these
seven DIY wood projects I've got the
keyword in the title 17 easy wood
projects you can do on a weekend or
after work 19 are nine unique and cool
wood work projects seven dangerous wood
lathe projects I would not attempt so we
actually go back to the sky's article
he's got here nine wood lathe projects
for beginners so he's got his keyword
wood lathe projects but he's also got
beginners as well so it will show up and
Google for that type of stuff and also
leave a video below and hey can optimize
your website for Google if we actually
go back to here some more here 17 fun
basketball drills that are perfect for
beginners in 2028 intense basketball
shooting drills that make you sweat
nine weird dribbling drills that Pro
players are doing in 2020 you see what
I'm doing here I'm doing solid content
with solid titles that are actually
going to get clicks I do want to
actually show you something real quick
and you might notice on this website it
says media vine this is an alternative
to Google Adsense and actually pay out
more money this is called media vine
here it's the same thing as Google
Adsense but it's through a publisher and
you can actually sign up but you need
25,000 visits per month I think you can
actually sign up to one like this so if
you've actually gone to these websites
and you've seen something like media
vein or there's another one it's called
thrive ads that's what they are they're
separate publishers but they still are
actually running Google Adsense but the
most important part is to choose a niche
that you enjoy you choose a niche that
is easy to rank for now this isn't 100%
accurate now what I do want to actually
stress is that a lot of people gonna say
oh Franklin you need to you need to
worry about what's in the top ten so for
example if we take one of my keywords
here you'll notice a lot of videos that
do this kind of content so basketball
shooting drills they're like hey you
need to make you need to let us go here
we don't need a sheet anymore so look
here's some if you actually put the
keyword and it's going to come up with
ideas for you as well and if we actually
put that keyword into Google we scroll
straight to the bottom you've also got
other keyword ideas for your articles
we've got shooting drills for soccer
basketball shooting drills at home
that's a perfect one basketball shooting
drills at home but what's more important
as a lot of people are going to look at
the front page and they're gonna say oh
I can't rank outrank this website I
can't outrank these websites I'm not
trying to outrank a lot of these
websites I'm just trying to get on the
front page and what I'm trying to do is
go for volume volume volume so what a
lot of people do is they will focus on
so here's one here that I could easily
outrank because it's not even a dot-com
so I'll be able to outrank this not a
problem this will be simple for me to
outrank but what a lot of people do is
they focus
on trying to rank for four or five
keywords you want to be doing hundreds
of articles over time and within a year
or so you'll start to notice huge
amounts of traffic like I said we went
from zero to fifty a day within one two
three four five months and we only wrote
seven articles at the beginning if we
had a wrote more will be at easily four
five six seven hundred even a thousand
visits per day so you need to just keep
writing content and don't worry so much
about what's on the front page okay
obviously if it's really really really
difficult and is like Huffington Post
and Forbes and all that sort of stuff in
the front page to me difficult to
outrank them but I could send my Rick
and I could easily get my website on the
front page of this if we go to
basketball shooting drills at home this
is a little bit of a weaker one but see
it has sports Rick we might not be able
to outrank that one but this one
probably I could and then it's got
Pinterest which is another good sign
because you could easily outrank
Pinterest with you know Pinterest isn't
a website it's just a simple image so
there's no context here there's no beef
this there's not you know there's
nothing actually there so in my opinion
I think that this particular keyword you
should be able to get your website on
the front page now what I want to do
talk about though is what we call an
instant sorry an initial traffic boost
so when you first start your website
this one thing was a couple things
there's one thing you can do it's going
to give you an initial boost in traffic
and it's also good for Google good at
you create backlinks and things like
that
is go to Pinterest start a Pinterest
page based on your specific niche and
start posting content just like this and
linking back to your website what this
is going to do is first of all it's
going to send traffic and it's going to
it's like an initial traffic boost it
gives Google good signals but more
importantly it actually creates what we
call a backlink as well so if I click on
this one here and I click on the link
here that links back to this website and
it creates what we call a backlink plus
they get traffic so it's like an initial
boost and gives Google good signals ok
this is a great way to go and start to
boost your traffic to your Adsense
website now if you don't want to do any
of this one of the best ways to get
Adsense quicker and faster and make more
money is to actually go and start a
YouTube channel so for example this
YouTube channel makes 300 dollars around
about per day this is the quickest way
to get Adsense revenue quickly if you
don't want to build a website so those
are the simple steps on for a beginner
on how you can actually go and start an
Adsense website 



Writer : Fahad Rajpoot

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

History Of The Holy Quran.

  History Of The Holy Quran. My brothers and sisters before we  understand the message of the Quran and  whether it was revealed or written we  need to understand the one whom Allah  chose to be the best of creation and  that is Muhammad PBUH  stated his level and who he was  and why Allah subhanahu wa'ta'ala  chose him above all to give him that  the message of Islam and revelation the  truth is Allah Subhanahu WA Ta'ala knows  best and he chooses and no one has a  choice in this regard this is why Allah  says Allah we are stuffy min al Maleh Ekati Wa Sallam Amina it is Allah who  chooses the messengers as per his will  no one has a say in it Allah chooses the  messengers from the angels as well as  from the people so from the angels whom  Allah has tasked with the various tasks  that Allah alone chooses why Gabriel  AlehiWasalaam is the one appointed to  come down with revelation is not my  choice  it is not your choice it is the choice  of Allah subhanahu wata'ala  s

Golden Age Of Islam | World History |

Golden Age Of Islam And World History The infrastructure including the roads,  the bureaucracy.  A lot of the culture.  And they also began to collect the knowledge  from within the empire and from the peoples  that they encountered on the borders of the empire  including the Indians, and the Chinese.  And they did this throughout the Umayyad dynasty.  But it really came to its full fruition  during the Abbasid Caliphate.  Now the Abbasid Caliphate, one of the first things  they did under the Calph al-Mansur is built  Baghdad and move the capital of the empire  to Baghdad.  Now one of al-Mansur's successors  al-Rashid is famous for making Baghdad  a centre of learning.  According to the historian John William Draper,  this is a sense of what life was like  under al-Rashid's rule.  During the period of the Calphs the learned men  of the Christians and the Jews were not only  held in great esteem but were appointed  to posts of great responsibilities  and were promoted to the hig